[Namron] How to proceed?...The Noble Children's Sashes Brigade ; ->

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Sat Aug 26 04:55:28 PDT 2006

If anyone wishes to work on the tabards, I would be happy to let them have some to work on.  Unfortunately, however, I am busy the next several weekends with events, and so unable to attend or run a workday until after Mooneschadowe's event.

I would be happy to help with the sashes, but for me at least it would probably be easier, if not as much fun, to get a "kit" of trim and cut sashes to work on at home.

Annabelle