[Namron] Minister of Children's Project Update

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 14:49:23 PDT 2006

Hello and Hugs,

Would the Protectorate XXX Steward(s) please contact ME off-list?

We are not getting together for MoC projects this weekend. Many more important things are happening in preparation for Our huge event.  The projects for MoC office are maybe secondary and definitely tertiary to what really needs to get done to make everything happen.

I hope to reschedule between now and then. Maybe during a slow day in the week.
I personally, MUST to go to Gothic War and I have a huge work weekend at Wiesenfeuer Baronial and haven't been able to think past those weekends to see what is happening.

With everyone's help recently we are 2/3rds a light year ahead of where I could have hoped we'd be concerning MoC.

I still need 3 or 4 Teachers for Children's classes and then I can put My worry to rest.

Thank You Pooky sized bunches,
Lord Pooky ~ Minister of Children for the Loving Barony of Namron . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"