[Namron] Fwd: For those interested in flinging pointy things

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 28 15:59:29 PDT 2006

I bet as soon as Willy sees this he will either want one or be making himself one.  Hmm how to turn this to my advantage  Agnese

From: "Stephen Browne" <swabrow at msn.com>
To: "Lindsey Bellam" <Lindseybellam at aol.com>
Subject: For those interested in flinging pointy things
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:34:44 -0500

        Lindsey,

  Do you have a regular email list for SCA? I'd like to notify the populace that I am now the proud possessor of an atalatl, and will probably bring it and the darts around some fighter practice or populace meeting (when?).

  This link takes you to the atalatl site with some information on participation in the Pensic Wars.
  http://www.thunderbirdatlatl.com/

  This site is about slinging if anyone is interested.

  http://www.slinging.org/

  Steve/ Malcolm

  P.S. Baby Judyta Ilona grows and thrives. I hope she'll get to keep her mother's Polish blue eyes.

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc