[Namron] Regal populace meeting?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:02:35 PDT 2006

Annabelle ,

I just wanted to say you are a wonderful helper and make MY dream, game, and life in the SCA an easier and more enjoyable experience. I figure I can attribute about 15-20% of what I contribute and bring to the SCA to you, your help, and your talent.

I really appreciate you and am grateful for what you bring to Namron and MY Life.

Thank you very much,
Pooky.Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:25:07 -0500From: eppersos at oge.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Regal populace meeting?

Yes, last meeting Maleah said that it would be a "formal" meeting this time.

It will be at Reeves Park, to avoid confusion as to location, according to what Ulf posted last night.

And it normally starts around 7:30, although people tend to start getting there around 7.

Annabelle

From: namron-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Lord PookySent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:38 PMTo: NamronSubject: [Namron] Regal populace meeting?
 Greeting people more knowledgeable than I, Is tonight a Regal populace Meeting? I think I heard it will be at Reeves Park. Does it start at 7:00 or 7:30? Inquiring Pooks want to know.Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"________________________________________________________________________This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs EmailSecurity System.