[Namron] Badges for children (Lord Pooky)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 07:42:18 PDT 2006

Lucrezia Niko's Beloved,

I'd love and prefer the badges to be embroidered. Yes please talk to your contacts.

Due to time constraints I'm doing some painted badges.
I am in the market to have the badges embroidered by the truck load.
A many year supply of embroidered badges would be fabulous.
A many year supply of sashes would also be wonderful and necessary.
Dye-ing jean legs sounds interesting too any thoughts on yellow trim? I don't know how to dye fabric and would the jean leg be long enough? I guess splitting them in half and sewing the edges would double the length. Would money saved vs. the time it takes to dye justify the effort?
I dunno cause I don't know how to yet.

It'll all work out with a lot of help from MY friends and/or by ME gettin' ed u ma cated.

Thanx for checking,
Pooky

P.s. In automated embroidery, I hear digitizing the images is the first step. I've heard horror stories of how expensive that process is so lemmee know what they say.

I'll call you later, when the sun gets to the west coast.