[Namron] Badges for children (Lord Pooky)

Deborah Larson amberglyph at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 21:49:08 PDT 2006

Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:    I will see them on Monday. And yes sometimes people
charge an arm and a leg for the digitizing...but I
have heard a way around that so I will do some digging
on ye ole computer.

  I tried to send this earlier but it never showed up on the list, so here we go again.  I'm a commercial digitizer with almost 13 years experience, a pile of awards, and I'm willing to donate my time for a worthy SCA project.  I did a bunch of stuff for the Wiesenfeuer list rope flags last year.  If someone can send me the art, or a link to the art and let me know the size needed and what kind of fabric you will be sewing them on, I can do the rest.  I can't afford the time to do the number of sewouts you'll need, but I can sure cut your digitizing expense to zero.

  HL Oriana Corbizzi

  mka Deborah Larson
  www.GryphonGarb.com