[Namron] Children's sashes - step 1 completed

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:10:35 PDT 2006

I am voting 3/4" wide trim.
If 50 sashes is a bit daunting, 30 will be fine for the first run and get us through Protectorate XXX. Some children might have sashes from attending previous childrens classes or parents might have allready supplied them.
Please let ME know when you need $. Don't forget to include thread, needles, and whatever else you need.

Big hugs and much thanx,
Pooky - MoC . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:27:59 -0700From: kirkbryde at yahoo.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] Children's sashes - step 1 completedI have retrieved the trigger cloth.  Now I need a decision as to which trim to purchase.  3/4" wide is 50 cents a yard.  1 1/2" is 75 cents a yard.  I need to know how big we want the trim on the sides of the sashes to be so that I know which size trim to purchase. Lady Isobel de KirkbrydeDeputy Hospitaler, Barony of NamronGuild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra

Do you Yahoo!?Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.