[Namron] In search of

James Rushin dweezle at pcsok.com
Thu Aug 10 13:31:31 PDT 2006

Pardon The Bandwidth

Would the Good Gentlewoman who spoke with me at the recent River's Run event
please get in contact with me about the Feast for the Tournament of Roses?
This is Allon.  Please forgive my lack of memory concerning your name.  If I
remember right you said you were on the Namron list?

Thank you, we now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem.

PCS Internet Inc. has scanned this message
for viruses and other dangerous content with
MailScanner and it is believed to be clean.