[Namron] Badge and Sash update 8/09/41

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Thu Aug 10 23:14:27 PDT 2006

Lord Pooky wrote a lot, including:

> If I get approval from Her Excellency Adria Lorelle that the badges
> may be used, I then want to get approval from Baron Master Ulf
> Gunnarsson and Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushanna bint Abdullah as to
> whether they feel the design would represent Namron appropriately.

I have not been following this thread too closely.  Many multi-paragraph
messages about dying denim, about brisket, and about elephants and
peanuts...

But this has something to do with a sash for the office of the Minister
of Children for the Barony of Namron, and a design that is being worked
on.  If you've sent something to us in email already,  then I never got
it.  If not, then when you have something to show us, please do so.

Baron Ulf