[Namron] Tag child, your parent is it

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:46:14 PDT 2006

Thank you for trying to keep your children's info on them.
This tagging idea is still in the early stages of application for ME. Finding a way to keep the kids from objecting too much is an important consideration. For the 14-17 sect maybe having it pinned under a top layer of clothing, so they could just flash it when necessary would keep it from making them look silly or young. (if that's there objection).
For youngersHaving it on the back side of a sash they are willing to wear made of cloth would make it so they wouldn't be reminded of it and it wouldn't be flapping around. I'd like to collect many styles of tags and let the parents choose which one they think will be most effective for their child.

Yes it would be nice to have the "tag your kid" policy enforced but I don't foresee that happening.

I think there has been only one thing I haven't been able to "get done" in the past 2 decades in the SCA. hehe haha...
those words I've spoken only once and that happened to be last week over pizza.

But anyway,

If the SCA doesn't  enforce tagging before something tragic happens, maybe they will afterwards.
I am moving forward with the opportunity to head off something bad, before it happens. If nothing else I can always hand out tags to parents with a Pooky smile on MY face.

Johny apple seed / Pooky tag n' plead,
Pook

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"