[Namron] Tag child, your parent is it

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 11:07:56 PDT 2006

Since this tag idea / plan isn't fully up and going lets not do the pocket on sash idea.  Their are other ways to attach them, I'll need to get approval before we change the design of sashes, and ya'll are pretty ready to go with sash making so we don't need to delay you any further.

I am going to the Lady of the Lake event next weekend and Protectorate XXX. I am fairly free the other weekends for the sewing party. I can kill and grille. Can other people bring side dishes if we want anything other then meat? (just meat is ok with ME I'm a devout carnivore).
I have no preference as to where we meet, wherever is most convenient for The Sash Brigade.
Are any other men going to show up? Or do I get to be the only odd chromosome at the cook out?
Pook . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:17:32 -0700From: kirkbryde at yahoo.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Tag child, your parent is itI can see easily making a pocket on the back of the sash for a 3 x 5 or 4 x 6 card with critical kiddo information on it.  The only problem I see with this method is that if the child does not have his/her sash with him/her, then there is no nifty pocket for the card.  However, if the Loving Pooky has an alternate method to attach said card to child, then I think this is a much cheaper solution than a name tag that gets pinned to the child -- at least the ones I'm thinking of.  The cards can fall out of the sides pretty easily. If our loving librarian has a different kind of tag than that (the standard convention nametag with built in safety pin) that is more reliable, then I'm very interested in knowing what it is as well.  Pooky, let us know if you want the pockets.  The brigade will need to know prior to making the sashes. ThankyeLady Isobel de KirkbrydeDeputy Hospitaler, Barony of NamronGuild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra