[Namron] In search of Help from FIGHTERS!!!!

Chris Simon chainmansca at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 16:30:52 PDT 2006

here here i highly recommend the high impact PVC cup hilts are the best you can get for weight and protection not as long lived as a bar-stock type basket but way lighter and easier on the elbows and shoulders.
  Aethelred
  ps if you need some tips on making a good sword hit me up

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
  Samarrah bint Annaan wrote:
> And here, then, is where thy help is needed. Advice as to where to locate
> a place to procure a hilt cage was given us at the fighter practice
> yesterday. However, we did not write the information down and have since
> lost the information in the deepest, cob-webbiest portions of our brains.
>
> So, milords, I ask of ye, where the heck can I buy one of these thingy's
> online? And for a fair price? And where they would send it post haste so
> that Bjorn can have his sword ready for next fighter practice?

Sami,

If you're looking for the black cup hilts that both Sir Owen and
Aethelred use, you can find them here:

http://houseasgard.com/BaldarBlunts/#cuphilt

Personally, I switched to these after damaging my thumb with the bar
type basket hilts.

Donnchadh