[Namron] Protectorate invitation painting

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 15 12:30:59 PDT 2006

you mean tomorrow I hope :) Agnes

Jennene Stanley <Mooharpist at cox.net> wrote:
  Greetings,

Just a quick reminder that it is that time of week again. We will be
having Charter Painting tonight (Wednesday). We will start around
7pmish (SST) at the Moo Manor (1120 Sparrow Hawk Drive). We have
Protectorate invitations to finish up.

We will have snacks, drinks and other munchies as usual. Even if you
do not paint. Come anyway! We will teach and you can enjoy the
general fun and "Moohem"

We will also be painting on Saturday. I know this conflicts with the
sash sewing but Protectorate is approaching fast. The light is at the
end of the tunnel and we do need to get those invitations out ASAP.
We'll start around 2pm and go until whenever. We will order pizza or
something during the evening.

Anyone needing more information or directions please drop me a email
or call 872-8775 or if you need directions please go to:

http://ocs112.ocs.ou.edu/~vortmax/images/maptohouse.gif

In service,

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Norhern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.
Jennene Stanley
"Vanity working on a weak mind
produces every sort of mischief"
-Jane Austen

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc