[Namron] school

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:41:56 PDT 2006

Groovy MY bad.  I am still working on MY information retrieval techniques.
As we have learned in Namron after much angst " Rumors need to be rechecked by a credible source". I tkank you for being that source.

 Thank you for the clarification!

I look forward to seeing you at both events.

Huggums,
The Great and Glorious Wizard of Pook
( take no notice of the mutant behind the gold lame' )
 . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:10:43 -0700From: daydreambelever64 at yahoo.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] school
Not wanting to contradict the great lord pooky but after some research ,
(mainly because i did not know what a subtlety competition was)
I can deny the rumor,
We are NOT having a subtlety competition at baronial ,
I did find out that there will be one at yule reveal

Lady Brenna