[Namron] StuCA AKA "The Student Group"

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 07:13:01 PDT 2006

when you have the 3 day fair get back with me and I'll see what I can do
to help.  I could probably make a pretty good "human" display if you want
--- "Ashly \"Ethne\" Belford" <raviachekov at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings Namron,
>
>   It's that time of year again when the clubs and organizations of the
> University go forth to entice the freshmen to join their varied ranks.
> Sorry for the short notice on this (had a slight emergency to take care
> of last pop). What I need are a few display items (Armor, A&S projects
> (in progress or complete), etc.) for our table. Each group is given one
> eight-foot long table and two chairs. This year they actually got
> intellegent and decided not to schedule it during the heat of the day.
> This is an outside recruitment and space is limited as of this time. The
> fair is Sunday at 3. I am willing to come by and pick up items on or
> before Saturday. I will be at scroll painting this Saturday if you want
> to drop things by there and then help paint.
>
>   There will be another fair that usually lasts about three days. We
> will have a bit more room for that one. If you are interested, please
> contact me privately and I will post more about that as soon as I know
> the dates and times.
>
>   I've heard much wonderful banter and discussion on membership
> recruitment and retention. While the StuCA isn't "officially" the SCA or
> Namron, this is still a ripe spot for gathering young and interested
> minds. We're there to help with the baby-steps in the SCA and to help
> them get involved. I will be contacting officers and other members of
> the Barony privately about ideas on helping out with the group. If you
> are interested in helping, please feel free to contact me.
>
>   We really can't do this with out your support.
>
>   I'm proud to say that I started in Namron. Let's help spread that
> phrase across the OU campus!
>
>   YIS,
>   Ethne Halldorsdottir,
>   Acting StuCA President
>

> Lady Ethne Anastasiia Halldorsdottir
> Or, a Phoenix Gules
> ~*~
> Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people
> ~*~*~
> The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!
> ~*~*~*~

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.