[Namron] How to have The Pooky~Love for Yourself!!!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:07:33 PDT 2006

Your welcome Ladies,

The Skorragardr list thinks MY email is hard bouncing and it wont reset. ( 53/47 as to whether that's a good thing )

 Hug MY Grand High Exalted Extremely Exquisite Supreme Inquisitor for ME.

LuvLuv,

PookPook

Any thoughts on how I can get it to rerecognize ME?

Pooky - Loopless  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"