[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Re: Eragon movie and Garb

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:26:50 PST 2006

I will bring a one size fits all (Wolfgang to Pook) Mairin's green
over-tunic? with ME to the movie.

WHEN SHOULD WE BE THERE?

Thanks again to Baroness Gwyneth or Ramsey Mere for doing some loving
repairs upon it. I am thankful that Mairin's art will be around for decades
because of Gwyneth's generosity and talent.

da Pook