[Namron] For Anyone Awake....Needing Quick Sewing Help for How to Adjust Petite Line!!!

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 22:55:10 PST 2006

Hello!

Needing some help, help, help!  LOL!

I'm trying to make my first pair of pants!  I know that I'm a petite, so I'm
trying to adjust the petite line.

Problem is, when I've folded it up, the lines on the pants no longer match
up.  Am I supposed to just re-draw the line to meet up with the edge?  (PS, the
pants are slightly tapered at the ankle, so I don't want it to look funky if I
redraw it)

I've only adjusted a pattern once before, but it was on a skirt, so it was a
little different.

Anyway, anyone up tonight, PLEASE help!  ; )

Ailis