[Namron] Eragon

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 05:46:16 PST 2006

(someone please email this on to Weisenfieur.  THank you )

The movie thursday night, i need people to be at the theater by 5:45.!!  I also need people to be sure to only come with the amount of people they have previously told me.  Tuesday night may people showed up who were not on my list, and I was able to get them to see the movie at the last min.  This will not be possiable for the Thursday showing.

If you have not emailed me, then please do not show up.  You cannot purchase tickets at the window, as the movie is not yet open.

If you have emailed  me, and you are unable to go, please let me know.

If there are any questions as to how many people you told me about, or if you actually emailed me, feel free to ask me again at Adena.alvis at okdhs.org  or feel free to call me.

thank you!

Adena!