[Namron] Updates on Susan and Andreas and Cimmeron site?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 09:20:20 PST 2006

Susan,

Yes I have an update. Susan is doing well and is at Heritage Manor on Barr
Street between N.W.  36th and 39 th. in rm. # 12 .

Visitors are highly encouraged! She would love to see you and it'd be a nice
Holliday thingy too. Happy unexpected upcoming New Year kinda thing.

If it is permitted to say on the list and I hesitate; It'd go a very long
way if they had a little bit of donations to their well being for a
necessity and I'll take all comments hostile and loving off list, to explain
more. Email Me.

She continues to heal and recuperate and socialization would be integral for
this stage of therapy.

Andreas,

Is back in his home and enjoyed the good times at NorthKeepe.... 'err
Wiesenfeuer's Yule Revel.

I plan on goin' up to his place and harassing him hopefully before
Christmas.

Cimmeron Site,

Someone left boots or shoes I talked to the person who thought themselves
most likely to have found them, but they hadn't.

The hall was locked the time I painted MY face camo and recon'ed for a steel
pot, so I'll have to make another trip, in garb this time should be
effective.

Chass the Good,

Call ME sometime and I'll discuss the dimensionality of all things rampage.

All information presented as fact has been confirmed to a level in exact
proportion with MY effectuation of effort. (that's some funny, I don't care
who you are)

Lemmee Know,
Pooky