[Namron] Scribal Christmas-Hanakah-Kwanza Party

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Wed Dec 27 10:33:52 PST 2006

Greetings and holli-cations,

Just a quick reminder that we'll be having the Scribal/House Moo
Christmas Party tonight (Wednesday, December 27). All are welcome.
(even if you don't paint). We'll have munchies and fun.  The time is
at 7pm at the Moo Manor.

Anyone needing directions can go to:

http://tinyurl.com/nckpf

or call us at 872-8775.

We'll have the Chocolate fountain running so bring something to dip
in it.
(Disclaimer: dipped items cannot be living- sorry Matthias.  Anya
reserves the right to approve all items before the dip into the
fountain. Yes I am referring to your jalapenos and sardines, Wolfgang. )

Hope to see lots of you later,

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Northern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.