[Namron] Eragon the Movie

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Sat Dec 2 13:46:39 PST 2006

 To everyone who has expressed interest, Thank you! I had so much interest that we will be doing the "demo" both nights, December 12th and December 14th.  It will be at the Bricktown Harkins movie theater, meeting there in the lobby at 5:45-6:00 ish.

Please be in garb!  As of now, there will be no fighting (which might change, but dont count on it), and no weapons.  This will be just for ambiance, but be prepared for pictures and questions.

If you have not yet returned and email to me expressing interest, please do so.  (vujadea200 at aol.com or Adena.Alvis at OKDHS.org  with you name, which date and how many people!!)

I would appreciate it if I get an advanced email telling me how many people, but if you are unsure of when or how many poeple, dont let that stop you from showing up!

One thing is going to be that I will need EVERYONE to check in with me once they get to the movie theater ( I need to get an exact count so that I cn tell the theater how many seats to rope off)  If you dont know who I am or what I look like (though I dont think that is a problem)  ask someone, they will know me!
My phone number is 249-5794, so if there are any questions, please call me!!!

Adena

Remember, not this week, but NEXT week!!