[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 16:29:32 PST 2006

I would be willing to come out on Tuesday's fighter
practice or Wednesdays before POP, If that helps.
Are there kids or a sitter available? Or should I
arrange one of my own Or can I teach Madi to embroider
at the same time. I do know how to do that.
Let me know what you decide.
Ldy Lucrezia

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:42:36 -0500
> From: alviscin at aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Namron] A&S classes-weaving,
> embroidery, spinning
> To: namron at ansteorra.org
<8C8E43F9FF4B1FF-DD0-4C5C at WEBMAIL-MC14.sysops.aol.com>