[Namron] Bjorn & Heather's Birthday Bonfire

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 07:46:17 PST 2006

Ok.  This is JUST A REMINDER.

We are celebrating another year of life with my beloved husband and daughter!  My Bjorn turned 45 last week and my Heather turns 21 on thursday!  SO, on friday, Dec. 8th we're having a Birthday Bonfire at Bjornsstead.

So, bring a lawnchair, a blanket or two, something to toss in the fire, and a dish you'd like to share.  Gifts are NOT required, but your company would be lovely.

Should you choose to bring a gift, SCA related items or art supplies  for Heather would be lovely.  Bjorn wants pretty spools of THREAD (colors....Lots of colors!!!!)  and SEWING STUFF as he figures that would match the lovely Armor he bought for me on MY birthday.  (harumph!)  LOL

Also, have we got any cake decorators in the group?  I'd like to pay someone to make and decorate the cake, but need to get on that pretty quick.  Otherwise I'm getting one from homeland.

Please let me know if you can make it.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited