[Namron] December newsletter available

Namron VScribe namron_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 8 01:30:10 PST 2006

This month's edition of our baronial newsletter, The Plume, is now
available on our website.  It is available in PDF, RTF, and plain old text
format.

Therefore brand new people in Bordermarch can now read your articles from
the Plume.  It might be what makes them take up spinning or carving or
brewing in the SCA.  Please consider submitting an article to our
chronicler for possible publication in the Plume.  Your little bit of
knowledge on some medieval subject is a lot more than the average
Oklahoman or Texan knows, and some of them would be just as interested in
it as you are.

Baron Ulf
Namron's virtual scribe