[Namron] FW: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Cook book

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Fri Dec 8 07:48:40 PST 2006

Forward from the Skorragardr list...
-----Original Message-----
From: SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of colinda
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:04 PM
To: SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Cook book

Skorragardr is making a cookbook for a fund raiser. If you have any
recipes for it please email them to Skorragardrcookbook at yahoo.com
Sorry I didn't get back sooner but i only have a computer when I am at
my mom's house. If you have any questions you can also ask Ara Earn
about it.

__._,_.___

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
  a..  1New Members
Visit Your Group
  a.. Free online role playing games