[Namron] Eragon movie Tues. 12th

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 08:02:58 PST 2006

Well shucks,

I have a friend with an emergency situation tonight for which I am needed to
remedy.

I won't be able to look large at the movie theater tonight.
I hope a couple people will be willing to show up in MY stead!!! (appx. 300
lbs. worth, minimum)
When are we supposed to gather at the theater?
I can probably drop off MY shirt and green over-tunic which are needed to be
borrowed.

Please let ME know when we are to gather so I can swing by and drop off
garb.

Priorities control the flow of Love,
da Pookinator

P.s. Good news, exhaust system on MY white wolf-dragon has been fully
repaired. toot-toot