[Namron] Must see this Article! Controversy of Yearbook Photo of Scadian in Garb!

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 14:28:06 PST 2006

Greetings all!

I saw this article over aol news, and opened it out of curiosity.  Turns out
it's a controversy of a young Scadian's yearbook photo.  They were concerned
it promoted violence...why?  Beacuse he was in GARB!

Anyway, look it over and post thoughts.  The debate should be interesting.
(And maybe we could write a few letters???)

Lady Ailis

Top News- Mom Sues Over Rejection of Yearbook Photo - AOL News