[Namron] Must see this Article! Controversy of Yearbook Photo of Scadian in Garb!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 15:13:36 PST 2006

I think his picture was lovely.  Yet again Political Correctness rears it's ugly head and tramples on a young person's freedom of expression.  I liked the picture and found the article well written and thought out.  But, obviously, I might be biased. LOL

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.