[Namron] oil

John Hurst jhurstsca at cableone.net
Wed Dec 13 17:10:07 PST 2006

Thanks, I will try to arrange pickup.  I know Samarrah was getting
some also, so if mine could be dropped off with hers, I can get it
from her at our meeting.
             Ewen

At 06:51 PM 12/13/2006, you wrote:

>greetings,
>     matthias and ewen,   willy dropped 2 of the oils from what he
> was going to get and yall were the next 2 people that asked, so i
> got 1 each for you.   ld. darius

>12/13/2006 6:13 PM

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked,
The good fortune to run into the people I like,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.