[Namron] T-shirts and Decals

Ronald Dawdy ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 16:46:42 PST 2006

Do a café express search for SCA. The shirts are nice and the printed on shirts images are great. almost commercial looking.
  Grimmie

Aline Swynbrook <alineswynbrook at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Cafepress.com is a good option. You can do multiple
designs, people can chose what kind of shirt
(sweatshirt, raglan, t-shirt, hoodie) or other product
(buttons, bumper stickers, decals, tote bags, etc).

I just had something made for someone, and I am really
pleased with the result.

Cheers,
Aline