[Namron] moderator approval???

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:55:57 PST 2006

You'd want to take it up with the list admin (Ulf, is it you now?), but a
guess...

Are you using the same email address to post that you used to join the list
in the first place?

If you joined under a different email address, you need to unsubscribe that
one and subscribe the one that you are using now.

(If you try to post to the list and the system doesn't recognize the email
address you're using, it will automatically hold the message until the
moderator approves it.  This is an anti-spam technique, and helps to cut
down on the dreck that we get on here.)

Bubba