[Namron] My contact information

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Dec 15 00:04:24 PST 2006

Dang straight but you forgot the weedeater and the live chicken. Oh and
just for that I am buying in bulk magnetic butterflies for Maleah. I
think 450 should do lol

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead