[Namron] Proud of Who We Are!

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Dec 15 00:08:15 PST 2006

We actually have a place here who can make the bumper stickers... Who do
I contact for permission to make up a few?

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead