[Namron] Proud of Who We Are!

derrykcarr at hotmail.com derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 07:29:00 PST 2006

“First you must bring us a shrubbery.”
Aldric

-----Original Message-----
From: "Lord Pooky" <lord_pooky at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:51:33
To:namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Namron] Proud of Who We Are!

If it is a Skorragardr logo or emblazon I believe we should include a system
for which they can receive the funds. I haven't looked and I don't know but
if each thing is assigned an item # that would help in determining which
Namron stuff was ordered and which Skorragardrian thing are purchased.

A previous post said we might be marketing both namronian and skorragardrian
nickynackies.

da Pook

P.s. how bout' emblazoned shrubery pots and usca grade stamped herrings?
Coconut halves? Neut spell antidote kits?