[Namron] Fwd: Badge vs Device

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 07:28:25 PST 2006

If you have a vector version with the wreaths I can replace the graphics on
the cafe press site (with your permission) with them. I haven't taken the
time to trace the image myself yet...although I did write software a while
back that traces graphics automatically (Raster Trace).

I could set up a site withe ensign and a site with the device....thoughs?

Orlando

On 12/16/06, Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 00:52 -0600, Donnchadh wrote:
> > > Any artists out there willing to do a quick drawing of the ensign that
> > > we can use for this?  Thanks Orlando for getting this going.
>
> I have been working on redrawing the device of the Barony and that of
> the Canton.  (Technical note: I'm doing them as paths for clean
> scalability.)
>
> I should have them done soon.  I just want to find the joker that
> decided Laurel Wreaths were the best thing to put on the devices for all
> groups in the SCA...  Oh.. my.. goodness...
>
> Ulfie

"Prudentia Prius Viris" - Wisdom Before War