[Namron] Seeking people lol

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 07:00:20 PST 2006

I have SOME of the garb back and I'm still working on getting the rest.  It is frustrating to say the least.  Can you also send me a list of exactly what the people who came with me borrowed so I can mark off the items as I get them back?

Also, did Deenie get the feast gear back to you for me?  I'm still looking for Micheal's basket and will get it to you if I ever find it or find out who took off with it.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.