[Namron] FW: Yule

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Mon Dec 18 14:48:27 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique
Subject: Yule

Greetings
I have to say that that was one of the best Yule's ever. We would like to
thank all that came to celebrate with us and of course the people that put
it together with all the people that helped it would not have happened with
out you. Special thanks to Lucais for heralding our court and serving our
table, to young Tasha for helping to serve our table, to the ladies that
took care of all the scrolls that needed to be done and to our noble
cousins, champions, and guests that joined us at head table. Happy holidays
to all.
Also I have a bit of bad news, Elizabeth and I are sick with hand, foot, and
mouth disease. It is a virus but not a very serious one and has no lasting
effects though it is very contagious. It has the same symptoms as a cold
including fever but some may get small blisters on the hands and feet and in
the mouth. It is mostly transmitted by touching things that the one who has
it has touched or being touched by them. I sincerely hope that no one will
be infected as she was at the end of the cycle. There is nothing to be done
as with any virus it just has to run its course which is a week to 10 days.
The symptoms are a very mild fever, runny nose and congestion, sore throat,
and Blisters a few days after the fever part of the cycle. Not everyone gets
the blisters (mostly kids). Also try not to have contact with anyone
pregnant because it can be passed through the mother to the fetus. Again I
am sorry but we did not no we had this and the blister didn't show up until
Saturday (go figure).

In Service,
HE Dominique