[Namron] Needing Info on Making Tunic

fynreswolf at aol.com fynreswolf at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 13:15:10 PST 2006

If the man is large and active use the following method. Have him stand up in a relaxes position. Measure from the center of the outside of the arm, record this, then have him bend his arms at the elbow and cross them and them measure the distance from the same point. subtract the smaller from the larger and thats how much material to allow.
Ld Terric

"Once you have pulled the pin from Mr. Grenade he is no longer your friend"