[Namron] peanut oil

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 01:45:03 PST 2006

Being that there are now 8 people in my house, none of us allergic to peanut oil, we could surely use some of it.

  Lady Isobel

scott melton <darius67 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
          greetings,
     i have 110 gallons of peanut oil that lowes donated. it is out of date but still good to cook with, they just couldnt sell it. if anyone needs any let me know. if not itll make good the bon fires really good.  thnx  ld. darius

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan