[Namron] Must see this Article! Controversy of Yearbook Photo ofScadian in Garb!

John Hurst jhurstsca at cableone.net
Wed Dec 13 17:05:01 PST 2006

If it was just garb, no question.  But he is n armour, and heavily
armed.  Not the same thing, and not strictly appropriate for a
yearbook photo.  If it was my school, I would probably have passed
it, but it says that the school has a zero tolerance for weapons,  so
I am less sure that they are in the wrong.
               Ewen

At 04:44 PM 12/13/2006, you wrote:

>This is a perfect example of how all this "political correctness" is
>getting way out of hand.
>
>Wolfgang

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked,
The good fortune to run into the people I like,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.