[Namron] Proud of Who We Are!

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Thu Dec 14 15:06:11 PST 2006

Sounds like it might be a Cafe Press type thing, I don't think they do decals, but they do have mugs, T's, caps, bags... It's an idea...'Stacia

"Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:      @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: black; mso-style-type: personal-compose  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      It's a good idea, but it may be better for an individual to fund, or an idea for a merchant.

  We haven't done decals, bumper stickers, etc. in Namron before, but we have done t-shirts a few times, normally for an anniversay event.  Unfortunately, any that don't sell have to be carried as inventory on the treasurer's books, and periodically counted, someone has to take them to events to try to sell extras, etc. etc.  It's a big hassle for the treasurer, and I, personally, having been a treasurer am all for making the job even easier than it already is.  It seems to work for some groups, and it may work for us IF there is someone willing and able to spearhead it and work at it.

  My opinion, for whatever it's worth.

  Annabelle