[Namron] Fwd: Badge vs Device

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Dec 15 22:52:25 PST 2006

> On 12/14/06, Siren Song <sirensong13 at yahoo.com > wrote:
> First off I think it is wonderful you put this together. So PLEASE don't take this as grumping. I was just wondering... are "they" going to give us flack for wearing the device and not the badge? Just curious.. not a harold.. I just don't like listing to the sticklers gripe...
>
> Thanks for taking the time to put it together :)
>
> Siobhan

First off, I'd like to say that this is a really cool idea.  As a herald and one of "they" (wow, I'm part of the establishment now) while I wouldn't give anyone flack for showing pride in being part of the best Barony in the known world, I would point out that all of the Ansteorran stuff is using the ensign and not the device.  For those who are interested, Namron's ensign is the same as the device minus the laurel leaves.  I'd also want to be sure that we had the permission of the artist who drew the artwork.  Any artists out there willing to do a quick drawing of the ensign that we can use for this?  Thanks Orlando for getting this going.

Donnchadh

End of Original Message -------