[Namron] Needing Info on Making Tunic

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 16:50:56 PST 2006

I use this method as well.  Just be careful not to cut the neckline too low.  You can always cut it more, but you can't put it back on.  If you cut the neckline too wide or too low, then the t-tunic looks a bit funky.  A wide round of bias tape helps. :)

Isobel

Lisa <silvina at allegiance.tv> wrote: I agree, as I use this same method, but you want to make sure to allow an
inch or two on the sides for seam allowance.

Elizabeta