[Namron] Gate Meeting for Axeman 3

Foster, Shadow (HSC) Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.edu
Thu Feb 2 11:13:16 PST 2006

All those who have volunteered to serve at gate need to plan to be at
the gate meeting scheduled for Tuesday, February 7th at 7 pm.  Meeting
was originally planned for this Friday but needed to be rescheduled.
Refreshments to be provided.

Meeting to be held at Shadow's house, near SE 44th & Eastern.

Directions:

>From Shawnee:
Take I-40W to I-240W. Follow 240 to Bryant Ave. Exit at Bryant Ave and
go north (landfill will be on your left). Continue north to SE 44th St.
Turn left on SE 44th.  Go 3/4 mile to Foster Rd and turn left. Continue
straight through SE 48th St(stop sign). Turn right into trailer park.
Turn left at T intersection. I am the second house on the left.

>From OKC North:
Take I-35S to SE 44th St. Exit at SE 44th St and cross under the
freeway. Go past Eastern and turn right at Foster Rd. Continue straight
through SE 48th St(stop sign). Turn right into trailer park. Turn left
at T intersection. I am the second house on the left.

>From Norman/Moore:
Take I-35N to SE 44th St. Exit at SE 44th St and turn right. Go past
Eastern and turn right at Foster Rd. Continue straight through SE 48th