[Namron] Gate volunteer listings

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Feb 3 11:13:11 PST 2006

Yo just put me ina slot.. and tell me when lol I will be there. BTW do I need to bring cooofffffeeeee or are yall plying the GateKeeper/Troll?  Put me on Friday 9pm to 11pm with Donnchadh. We can talk Wine while signing people in. But I wont be able to attend your meeting tuesday, because I will be being tortured by my spine dr trying to address my needs for a new powerchair, and he has to test all my limits. And you can put me in any time during the day saturday you want. We consider yall part of our family as we do Namron. Hmm I guess no playing quarters while working troll? Tablero anyone?

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead