[Namron] Skarrogardr Event !!!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:40:14 PST 2006

I am hand typing their event flyer / announcement :

AXE MAN III : You Axed for It!

The [ momentarily ] Insipient Canton of Scarrogardr { pronounced " scargard
" by the natives } invites one and all for a weekend of fighting feasting
and revelry - February 10-12 2006

Join many other gentles as we decide our champions once again. Our chivalric
list will be 3 rounds of grand melees with AXE ONLY! ( no shields, axes must
have an axe blade, axes may be up to 5 feet, no thrusties or buttspikes ).

Our Rapier Champion will be chosen in a round robin tourney.  There will be
a newcomers A&S competition ( i.e. never entered a A&S competition before ).
Documentation is not required but strongly encouraged. A brewing competition
will also be held.

No pets allowed. [ they better mean other then service animals ] . {Burn ban
is in effect / electric only, no open fires}. Electricity is available for
10.00$ for the weekend.

Site Fee: $9.00 for adults, 12-17 $8.00, 6-11 $5.00, there will be a 24.00
family maximum. Make checks payable to S.C.A. inc. Barony of Namron.
Site opens 5pm friday and closes 3pm Sunday

Minors MUST be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. They may also attend
with a signed and notarized event waiver form.

DIRECTIONS !!! I recommend you mapquest.com 21836 Stevens Rd. Tecumseh, Ok
74873 .

To get to the site from oklahoma city I would take I-40 to Harrah Newalla
Rd. take a right which is to go south. Continue to Hwy. 9. Turn Left which
is east. Continue on hwy 9 to Stevens Rd. turn south. Ought to be around
there somewhere. if you go to Techumseh you have gone too far. The site is
in Pink, Oklahoma.
I have an email with a .gif in it I can send directly to you if you need it.
MY directions are clearer then the map. Mapquest.com is our friend.

It will be a kid friendly event I will be there.

Love and Frivolity,
Pooky

Event Steward:
Gunnar Thorearsson