[Namron] Axeman III in a Nutshell

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Feb 12 20:21:16 PST 2006

When your not working mayhaps next time ye can sit longer lol Ahh its a blur
for me and several ladies who came to my tent as well... hmm must remember
booze does not make you warmer but doing henna tattoes on lovely ladies
does. Reminds I will be doing Henna at Beltane now lol

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead