[Namron] Meeting places

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:00:17 PST 2006

that is true.  However some of us are far enough out that e-mail is the
only communication format we can AFFORD.  all the officers are
long-distance calls, and I can't afford to call every time I have a
question.  I could not make pop last night, we had freezing fog here, so
I would have had to drive home on ice.  as I was already too tired to be
at my best, that was not an option.

but in the last 4 months I have sent 16 e-mails to various officers, and
have yet to recieve an answer to any.

joy

radei