[Namron] Populace for Tuesday 2-21-06

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Feb 22 16:05:43 PST 2006

Welp official way to distribute information or not some of us can not make populace and this is our only way to know whats going on. We are trying to make it to more populaces but like some we have a 2 hour drive just to get there for populace (and yes we are within the baronies borders).

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead